Study in Australia from Nepal: A Detailed Guide
It's challenging when you come out of your comfort zone and think about studying abroad and doing things all your own.
Students can pursue a top-notch education in a variety of prominent countries. Australia is one of these countries that stands out as being the best.
For many foreign students wishing to pursue a top-notch education overseas, it has recently become the best choice.
Australia has one of the best educational systems in the world, where Nepali students may take advantage of the friendly environment, prestigious schools and institutions, high-quality education, high incomes, and easy immigration laws.
Every year, about 300,000 students from more than 100 different nations go from Nepal to Australia to pursue their education.
It is one of the most well-liked sites for Nepali students due to its high educational quality, variety of course choices, and post-study work opportunities. In Australia, you may choose from 22,000 courses given by 1,100 colleges and universities, get degrees that are recognized across the world, look into a wide range of scholarship opportunities, and study under the best professors in the whole world.
Table of Contents:
- Study in Australia From Nepal
- Requirement to Study in Australia from Nepal
- Total Cost to Study in Australia from Nepal
- Top Courses to Study in Australia
- How much can a Nepali Student earn in Australia as International Student?
Requirement to Study in Australia from Nepal:
- A valid passport
- Your Visa application fee
- Letter of Offer from University/College
- Confirmation of Enrollment (COE)
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)
- Academic Documents( 10th, +2 and etc)
- Work experience documents (if you have any)
- Marriage certificate (If applying as dependent).
- Proof of your English proficiency skills (such as IELTS, PTE test scores, and even Duolingo English test results).
- Proof of financial capability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare).
- Information about your health insurance policy.
- Passport-sized photographs.
Total Cost of Study in Australia from Nepal:
Depending on the degree program you select and the institution or school you enroll in, your tuition expenses will change. For instance, veterinary and medical degrees are often more expensive than other degrees. The annual tuition at higher institutions in Australia ranges from AUD 20,000 to AUD 30,000.
The cost of humanities, arts, and education courses tends to be a little lower than that of sciences and engineering courses, which are likely to be more expensive. If you wish to pursue postgraduate study, the tuition price is often higher and the costs vary depending on the program.
|Bachelor’s Degree||AUD $20,000 – $45,000 per year||24|
|Master’s Degree||AUD $22,000 – $50,000 per year||12|
|Doctoral Degree||AUD $20,000 – $42,000 per year||24-36|
|MBA||AUD $11,000 – $121,000 per year||16|
*AUD= Australian Dollar
Top Courses to study in Australia :
- Social Work
- Agricultural sciences
- Computing and IT
- Business Management
How much can a Nepali Student earn in Australia as International Student?
For permanent employees, the minimum pay is $18.93 per hour, whereas it is $23.66 for temporary employees. The same labor regulations that apply to other employees in Australia apply to international students as well, including the right to a minimum wage determined by the work they conduct.
Need Any Help??
Kindly submit your queries below.We'll be responding below. Your email and other info won't be publically shown